First blog


Are you a reader? A novel reader? Anime reader? Fan fiction reader maybe?
And maybe you fell very deeply to the content of what you are reading and all of these mixed emotions just washed all over your heart like rain poured on you when you forgot to bring an umbrella with you so now your heart is just drenched with all the words in the object you are reading.

I have this habit that is when I read, I like to highlight with a highlighter or a pencil on sentences that my heart seemed to heartache on. Do you guys have that similar habit of mine? We could be nerds together haha!

I just finished high school so I would like to record my oh-so-heart-aching sentences from my favourite previous novels because I want others to read a story through my eyes here. I want others to feel how I felt when I read a story.
And maybe from my favourite kdramas? (I am a kdrama craze haaa)
Have you ever watched Moonlight drawn by clouds? How about Descendants of the sun? Those two are currently in my top favourite kdramas at the moment. Have you guys got over it yet? I know I don’t (yet).

Currently I am working on my next post that is I am writing my favourite scenes, sayings from a novel that is quite popular at the moment called  To all the boys I’ve loved before. I’ve  finished reading this book a long time ago. I guess even before this book became popular ( am I bragging?)
I’ll give a brief introduction of this novel for you guys in my next post.

This is all for now! I’ll do my best for my next post!


Comments

Popular Posts